Welcome to the LMQ Online Booking System
The Prices shown above are for the hire of the fabric which will be tailored to the exact measurements that was taken on our viewing of the hall. It also includes cost of labour, which involves preparation, displaying and dismantling of fabric dressing.
Helium filled latex balloons will float for approximately 8-12 hours minimum and up to 16-18 hours maximum. It is common for all helium filled balloons to deflate quicker or float longer depending on the temperature of the environment they are in.
The Prices shown above are for the hire of lighting which will be tailored to the exact measurements that was taken on our viewing of the hall. It also includes cost of labour, which involves preparation, displaying and dismantling.
Booking will be confirmed based on the terms stated below.
• The Venue must be available at the time stated above.
• A 50% deposit must be paid a minimum of 21 days prior to the event to secure booking unless stated otherwise by LMQ Events
• Deposit payments are non refundable unless stated otherwise by LMQ Events
• Full payment must be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the event unless stated otherwise by LMQ Events.
• All Bookings are considered provisional until payment terms are followed as stated above.
• No refund will be issued if a cancellation is made by you within 10 days prior to event.
• Amendments to your booking will need to be requested in writing to email@example.com quoting your name and booking Reference number
• Lmq Events reserves the right to refuse any amendment to your booking without explanation.
• LMQ Events accept full responsibility for ensuring that the services we contract to provide are to a reasonable standard, subject to the provisions of ‘force majeure’. This provision means that we do not accept liability for or pay compensation for any damage, losses or additional expenses suffered by you, as the result of causes beyond the reasonable and foreseeable control of us, such as war, riot, accident, civil strife, industrial dispute(s), crime, natural or nuclear disaster, disease, Acts of God, adverse weather conditions, as well as the illness or other incapacitation of LMQ Events members, or such similar occurrences.